We would be happy to help you with the following topics:
- Market analysis and opportunities
- Company incorporation
- Legal and tax claryfications
- Bookkeeping, accountancy
- Assistance including marketing support, HR service, location search
- Business trips in Cambodia to know this country (english speaking guide)
- Qualified Investment Projects
Benefits of moving production to Cambodia:
- Cambodia is strategically located in the heart of Southeast Asia, in the center of the east-west corridor of the Greater Mekong Sub-region (GMS), providing access to key world markets.
- Labor in Cambodia is cheaper than most regional competitors (about 210 USD monthly),
- Cambodia is a member of the ASEAN Free Trade Area (AFTA) – a regional economic integration pact wherein Cambodia benefits from the Common Effective Preferential Tariff (CEPT) agreement that reduces or eliminates tariffs on the manufactured goods traded between the 10 ASEAN member countries.
- Cambodia has also been a member of the World Trade Organization (WTO) since 2004; this has increased its trade integration with the US and the EU.
- Cambodia benefits from the EU’s ‘Everything but Arms Scheme (EBA)’, which allows low developing countries such as Cambodia duty-free access to the EU’s market for all export goods.
- Some of the many incentives offered by the government of Cambodia include 100 percent foreign equity ownership, tax holidays, and exemption from import duty on machinery and equipment. In addition to that, Investors can repatriate profit freely and reinvestment of earnings is encouraged with special depreciation allowances.
- Young society, age median is just 26 years in Cambodia.